Friday, April 2, 2010

Belated Deep Creek Hike

Hi Everyone!



So it's been over a week since my last post, and a week since this footage was taken. I'm going to double-post you today, so I'll explain my absence in my next post which actually documents why I've been offline.

Go ahead and watch the video, it's narrated, so I'm not going to say much here, because the video speaks for itself. And after all, it would be a waste of your time to read what you just watched.




What I do want to do in the text of this blog is to take a minute to comment on Pleasant Blends Coffee and Tea House, the lovely, charming, delicious coffee shop in Spokane where most of the editing and writing for my blog has taken place. I'm actually writing this blog here at Pleasant Blends. They offer a variety of coffee drinks, teas, bulk coffee and tea, sandwiches, baked goods, salads, and even some things that are so fancy I don't even know what they are. And every thing that I've had here is exceptional. The service is always friendly and warm with that long lost genuine personal touch. Its atmosphere is quaint, and cozy, but large enough to fit a women's bible study, two college study groups, and a few small groups of close friends; or any combination in between. If you're on the north side of Spokane and looking for a superior pick-me-up (whether food or drink), stop by Pleasant Blends at 9417 N. Newport Highway, Spokane, WA 99218.

1 comment: