Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The First Grand Drive | Denver-Spokane

I know I'm doing this out of order, but sometimes the experience is best understood out of order... or at least that's my psuedo-philosophical sounding explaination for my disorganization. But if you want to steal that phrase and make a bumper sticker, feel free. Just let me know so I can order one.


Here is a compilation of clips I took on the way to Spokane on Wednesday. It doesn't seem like it's already been almost a week. It's definitely been a relaxing time so far. It's nice to have a sort of hang out vacation and be able to do fun things with Sarah. Yesterday we went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It's definitely worth checking out. It made me think, which is one thing I like about movies, and has caused me to try to imagine more impossible things which is always fun.

Work has not really started yet. Still getting details together and waiting for all the loose ends to tie themselves together. I don't mind so much, not knowing what I'm doing, because it gives me time to take it slow, relax and play tennis. Sarah and I have played tennis twice and plan to play more later in the week. It is such a fun sport, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. I like your choice of music for all of these videos. It fits perfectly, well done Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, don't you know your mother is watching these?!?!?!? You better not repeat this camera work while driving in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete